[sword-devel] Compiling sword

Will Thimbleby will at thimbleby.net
Thu Apr 14 03:30:39 MST 2005

Hi, I have problems when I make sword and also problems with
autogen,sh. Here is the trimmed output from autogen. Are these warnings
a problem, and is there an easy way to fix them? thanks --Will

*** Sword build system generation
*** Recreating libtool
libtoolize
*** Recreating aclocal.m4
aclocal
*** Recreating configure
*** Recreating the Makefile.in files
lib/Makefile.am:18: libsword_la_SOURCES was already defined in
condition TRUE, which implies condition WITHCURL_TRUE

lib/Makefile.am:18: libsword_la_SOURCES was already defined in
condition TRUE, which implies condition WITHCURL_FALSE

lib/Makefile.am:18: warning: automake does not support conditional
definition of libsword_la_SOURCES in libsword_la_SOURCES
lib/Makefile.am:18: warning: automake does not support conditional
definition of libsword_la_SOURCES in libsword_la_SOURCES
/usr/bin/automake line 8449.
: am_libsword_la_OBJECTS was already defined in condition
WITHCURL_TRUE, which is implied by condition TRUE

/usr/bin/automake line 8449.
: am_libsword_la_OBJECTS was already defined in condition TRUE, which
implies condition WITHCURL_FALSE
   am_libsword_la_OBJECTS (Automake, where = undefined) =

tests/cppunit/Makefile.am:4: HAVE_CPPUNIT does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL