[sword-devel] module making problem - U_INVALID_CHAR_FOUND

DM Smith dmsmith555 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:50:01 MST 2005

Thanks Chris for the clarification. I did not find anywhere on the
website where it is mentioned that Latin-1 means cp1252. Silly me for
assuming that it meant what the ISO board meant it to be and not what MS
co-opted it for.

In one of the archived messages, it mentioned that the filters always go
to UTF-8 first. Is this the case with imp2ld? I saw that it is using the
module code to do the writing, but I did not dig further to see where it
would be.

I just searched the archives and I see that as early as 2000 there is a
desire to migrate all modules to UTF-8. After we release JSword 1.0, is
this something that I can help with?