vimacs was Re: [sword-devel] Re: Christian Debian distro talk / Report

jpklingon at aol.com jpklingon at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 13:30:06 MST 2005

<< For the non-native English speakers among us, Chris is joking (I
hope ;) ). I think Joel might be as well.>>

I cannot speak for Chris -  I was being humorous in my emphasis (or
intended to be so) but I am serious that emacs is a very good editor,
and the one I personally require on Unix systems.   Micro-Emacs or
Emacs clones, like Zile, are good options, but if an emacs-like isn't
on a system I always put it there.  Full blown emacs may be too much
for a very limited system, but I doubt it.  It's standard on Knoppix -
why leave it out?