[sword-devel] update of NA26-UBS3 module

chrislit at crosswire.org chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 27 17:00:45 MST 2004

The NA27/UBS4 and the NA26/UBS3 are, indeed, not identical.  However, they
are owned by the same organizations and they are nearly identical.  For
that reason, you won't get a different position unless their policy has
changed pretty drastically.  GBS, like most groups, doesn't distinguish
"private, noncommercial purposes" from other uses.

--Chris