[sword-devel] Flashcards and vocab word conversion

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Sep 14 21:31:36 MST 2004

Hey DM,
	Thanks so much for your work.  You're not a good example for me.  I
find the more I procrastinate, the more work gets done!  The web
installer has been a great benefit!

	Just started third semester Greek, and first semester Hebrew.  The
flashcards app is really a blessing to me.  I have a bunch of vocab
words for Hebrew that I need to try to convert for use with flashcards.
  They are in some strange font (maybe BHebrew encoding), that I need to
try to convert.

	If anyone is up for an attempt, the files are at:

	http://crosswire.org/~scribe/hebvocab.tar.gz

	Any other flash lessons, like Mounce's Greek textbook would also be
very useful for other students, I'm sure!

	You guys all rock!  Thank you for contributing your time to the Kingdom!

	-Troy.