[sword-devel] Module - Jonathan Edwards

Jason Brooks jbrooks at kinex.net
Mon Oct 4 17:06:32 MST 2004

Don,
    I can't offer anything concrete as in what to do, but I've had
similar issues when compiling Calvin's Institutes.  However, it is still
not fixed.  I was working on repairing it when several things happened
in life.  So, haven't gotten back to it.    My similar problems hinged
about the fact that not all the document seemed to be well-formed, or
something else injected minor corruptions.  Some, for instance, missed
closing tags on verse references, turning the remainder of the passage
into a useless and non-functioning hyperlink.  My fix is to <eek>
manually edit the file with vim.

Jason

--

Jason Brooks
jbrooks at kinex.net
Hanging Out in the Heart of VA,
With HW Gourmet, Poppery, and soon arriving BBQ roasters,
With Bodum Chambord, Cory DRU/DRL/DEO, Magister Home, and a Krups Gusto,
Drinking good coffee with anyone that arrives!