[sword-devel] Module - Jonathan Edwards

Don A. Elbourne Jr. delbourne at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 12:24:53 MST 2004

I'm having a little trouble creating a good module from the Works of
Jonathan Edwards vol. 1

I first tried using xml2gbs on the ThML file found here:
http://ccel.org/ccel/edwards/works1.html

xml2gbs crashed every time I tried to create a module from the ThML
file. So, I tried using the OSIS version. That worked much better, but
there remains a couple of small problems.

1. In the Table of Contents pane in BibleCS, only the lower case roman
numerals are visible - no chapter titles.

2. Also, there are no paragraph breaks in the text itself.

What can I do to correct these two issues?

xml2gbs also crashes when trying to create a module from volume 2.
http://ccel.org/ccel/edwards/works2.html

BTW, I just read a good book about Edwards.
A God-Entranced Vision of All Things: The Legacy of Jonathan Edwards
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=45634

You can get the whole book free in pdf here:
http://www.desiringgod.org/library/onlinebooks_index.html#bgev

Having an Edwards module would be a great addition to Sword.

--
by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org/