[sword-devel] Re: Sword += Pocket PC

Brian Pribis brian at vnet-inc.com
Mon Oct 4 08:20:11 MST 2004

Hi Troy,

I took a look at the gui.  It gives me something to go on and actually
works fairly well (the search feature appears to bomb out on big
searches on my Toshiba 750).
I have some gui ideas that I would like to see after using OliveTree and
e-sword but I need to take time out and just make sure I understand how
the sword libs are used.

I like e-sword because it has a lot more available then OliveTree, but
the search facilities are as slow as death (I can't believe he uses any
indexing at all, or at least very basic).  But sword would be the best
solution I think ;)

By " That pumpkin is available if you'd like to hold it," do you mean no
one is working on this right now?  If there is no one else to consult
with I'll just start hacking away.
b--