[sword-devel] KJV2003 Morph Tags

Wed May 26 16:27:03 MST 2004

Would it be possible to exchange the numeric morphology tags in the KJV2003
Old Testament with Packard style ones or something like that? To my knowledge
the numbering system is keyed to the "BDB" lexicon that is now OLBHewbrew and
we do not have a morphology lexicon that is indexed the same way. Is this

Also it seems rather inconsistent to have the old testament indexed one way
and the new testament indexed another.
--David's Mailing List and Spam Receiver
   Keeping me (relatively) spam free since 2003