[sword-devel] Re: UTF8 Problems with PorAA

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Mon May 10 15:52:54 MST 2004

Em Thu, 08 Apr 2004 19:48:22 +0100, William Thimbleby escreveu:

> I seem to have problems with MacSword and the PorAA module. I look into
> why it wasn't displaying any text and the problems seems to be that at the
> end of every verse there is a character 0xA0. Which from what I can tell
> is an illegal UTF-8 character.

	I am trying to fix that.  I got the original text from the
Unbound Bible, but that's an ugly format.  I'd rather work from an
OSIS file, so I have to find a MS Windows machine to be able to use
their sword2osis tool.

	Two questions: does there exist a POSIX sword2osis?  Or, could
some MS Windows sufferer send me a PorAA.osis file?

	Thanks in advance...

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71               +55 (11) 5686 9607