[sword-devel] HELP WANTED

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon May 10 08:36:19 MST 2004

On Sun, 9 May 2004, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> 	With school finished up, I really want to commit the time necessary to
> helping as many people get involved who wish to do so, this summer.
>
> 	Please continue to pray about making a serious commitment to volunteer
> your time and take ownership of an area here at CrossWire.
>
> 	Working on these projects with you all has been a great opportunity for
> me to serve my Lord, and I'm sure you will grow in your experiences, as
> well.
>
> 	The current todo list is available at:
>
> 	http://crosswire.org/todo
>
> 	Specifically, the 'SWORD tasks' list has been updated as of today and
> reflects the current needs for getting a new CD finished-- our immediate
> objective.

I notice just about all of it require some sort of programming skill.
Frankly, besides some shell/awk/php stuff I am not much use there.

I am doing better when it comes to HTML and clearing out HTML to satisfy
W3 compliance while maintaining (most of) the original design. So if you
have some needs there I might be able to help.

I also have some grasp of SGML/XML as I write my documents in either HTML
or SGML.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.