[sword-devel] Do yoe need this BiblePresenter?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon May 10 08:27:20 MST 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Wolfgang Schultz wrote:

> chrislit at crosswire.org schrieb:
>
> >Have you considered just using OSIS?
>
> Yes, the result is  Zefania XML :)

Ok. So you made a choise. Now it would be nice if you take the consequence
of it and setup your own facilities and keep this list focused on sword.

Your messages do not show a genuine desire to cooperate (wether you
intended it or not) and it would be advisable that you carefully read the
objective of the mailinglist and the sword project before you post another
message.

If you think your software is better or your fileformat is better then
setup your own mailinglist/website/.... but do not abuse this mailinglist
to promote your own piece of work.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.