[sword-devel] Re: Re: PorAA corrected

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Sat Jun 5 14:31:28 MST 2004

Em Sat, 05 Jun 2004 13:41:45 -0700, Chris Little escreveu:

> Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:
>
>>>My understanding was that the document I posted
>>>(http://www.crosswire.org/~chrislit/downloads/Bible.pt.AA.osis.zip)
>>>was completely corrected
>>
>> 	Didn't knew about this, did you inform the list?  Perhaps I
>> overlooked the post...
>
> Yeah, it was in the same post where I gave the link to the Unbound
> format to OSIS converter.

	Ah, OK.  Since it had to do only with verse endings, I still
had to correct the typos.  Since thus it was not what I wanted, I just
plain forgot about it..

	And thanks for the converter, it worked nice.

>>>and just needed some updates to mod2osis (which I
>>>committed yesterday, coincindentally).
>>
>> 	What for?  Versification issues?
>
> Sorry, I meant osis2mod, not mod2osis (though I'm fixing that at the
> moment too).  It was mostly versification issues.  osis2mod can handle
> most alternate versifications (and conform them to the KJV
> versification) a little bit better than vpl2mod.

	Do you mean your new osis2mod makes all versions conform to
KJV?  Just for curiosity.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra  +55 (11) 5685 2219
mailto:leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm        +55 (11) 5686 9607