[sword-devel] Re: PorAA corrected

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Jun 5 13:41:45 MST 2004

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:

>>My understanding was that the document I posted
>>(http://www.crosswire.org/~chrislit/downloads/Bible.pt.AA.osis.zip)
>>was completely corrected
>

> 	Didn't knew about this, did you inform the list?  Perhaps I
> overlooked the post...

Yeah, it was in the same post where I gave the link to the Unbound
format to OSIS converter.

>>and just needed some updates to mod2osis (which I
>>committed yesterday, coincindentally).
>
> 	What for?  Versification issues?

Sorry, I meant osis2mod, not mod2osis (though I'm fixing that at the
moment too).  It was mostly versification issues.  osis2mod can handle
most alternate versifications (and conform them to the KJV
versification) a little bit better than vpl2mod.  It still doesn't
handle the best practice encoding at all, though, which uses <verse/>
milestone elements instead of containers.

--Chris