[sword-devel] PorAA corrected

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 4 14:13:11 MST 2004

	I've just managed to test the raw PorAA module.  For some reason I ran
mod2zmod but got only the old version, so it's raw for the moment.

	I fixed (or rather, osis2mod perhaps?) the verse endings, and
several ortography errors like Gn XLIV:2.  I also offered a correct
file to the Unbound people but never got an answer, if someone can
make them interested...

	So now what should I do with the corrected module?  Send by
email, put at some public server?  I don't have a suitable server
myself...

	As a side note, I also did corrections to Heretics, but to the
ThML source -- I'm trying to work at the 'source code' level.  Since I
have no ThML-to-OSIS conversion tool, I sent it to Harry Plantinga and
am waiting already some weeks for him to post it at CCEL to get the
OSIS file from it.  If anyone has a thml2osis or something the like, I
could make available the Heretics.thml for processing...

	Hope my work will be useful...

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71        leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
04.674-000  São Paulo, SP                                    BRASIL
http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/