[sword-devel] VBA HELP WANTED: [Fwd: RE: unicode conversion tool]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jun 3 08:36:02 MST 2004

Hey guys.  VBA experts wanted.  I hacked this VBA macro together to
convert a custom font mapping to unicode and change the font.  It's my
first VBA macro and I realize it sucks, but no one else volunteered to
do the work.  It seems to work on a small doc (although I think it
errors out at the end but still works).  On a large doc, it seems to
error out and NOT work.

Here's the message, below, and mine with the vba macro location below that.