[sword-devel] Afrikaans Biblebooks

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 19 01:00:14 MST 2004

The file should just be named af.conf.  In the absence of multiple
nations using different standardized dialects, e.g. different dialects for
South Africa & Lesotho, we don't need the country code to be added, as in
af_ZA.conf.

And Latin-1 will suffice for Afrikaans (and all other major Western
European languages).

--Chris