[sword-devel] WEB update request

Kahunapule Michael P. Johnson Kahunapule at mpj.cx
Sun Aug 8 00:08:33 MST 2004

I'm getting a couple of comments on the WEB translation about grammar problems & such that have already been corrected from people who got the World English Bible from the Crosswire Bible society. It would help me if you would update from the WEB web site (http://eBible.org/web/) from time to time while editing is still in progress. The biggest changes are in the Old Testament, but sometimes we find a better way to say something or correct a typo in the New Testament, as well. Take your pick of GBF or OSIS formats. :-)

Michael
http://kahunapule.org