[sword-devel] Server Migration

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 07:14:29 MST 2004

Troy,
	I am getting the following error when trying to access jsword (i.e.
www.crosswire.org/jsword). If you were to substitute /jsword in the
message with /forum, /flashcards, /qpsword (and I imagine others)
would describe other problem areas. All of these are reachable off the
home page.
	I am not sure but I think I remember that jsword was available after
the migration.
	Let me know if it is not helpful in posting this. I think that the
apache logs have all of the problems in there.

DM

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /jsword on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at www.crosswire.org Port 80