[sword-devel] Missing books - faithful translations?

Andre Dubuc aajdubuc at webhart.net
Wed Apr 28 08:16:15 MST 2004

Dear Kyle,

Thanks for the re-assurance -- I had hoped there wasn't a 'bias' in their
omission. Hover, I must admit my frustration at not been able to complete my
project.

I would be very interested in having access to these books in Spanish (since I
already have their equivalent hard-text). Whether they are called
'Apocryphal' or whatever, is of little bearing -- access to them would be the
paramount issue. The "display of the Apocrypha, how do you feel about the
display of the books in the commentary window?" would be fine!

I would be more than willing to learn how to add them as an 'Additional
Module' for the Douay-Rheims (both DRA & DRC). I'm in the process of hunting
down a 'Catholic' Spanish bible (hard copy). [In the meantime, until I find a
copy, I've used http://www.freetranslation.com for a rough approximation of
the texts.]

Thanks for replying, Kyle.

Regards & blessings!