[sword-devel] BCB6 build???

YAB sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:34:46 +0200

Thank you for this clarification.
I encounter problems with some files in icu-sword (mutex.cpp,
nameprep.cpp, strprep.cpp & .h files) - they are icluded in bcb project
but absent in your cvs. I took those from the net. But it seems that I
need more knowledge of C to build Sword myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org
[mailto:sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org] On Behalf Of Chris Little
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 11:06 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] BCB6 build???

No, in fact it is not possible to build BibleCS with BCB6 at the moment.

I had forgotten that separate BCB6 projects for icu-sword were added to
CVS, so I didn't update those.  If someone would like to update them to
conform to the BCB5 projects and commit the changes, that would be
I don't have BCB6 installed here (and won't have access to it for a few
weeks), so I can't do it myself.

I think the update is just a matter of loading the BCB5 projects in
changing the output filenames to match those in the BCB6 projects,
over the BCB6 project files, and test compiling.