[sword-devel] BCB6 build???

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:06:09 -0700 (MST)

No, in fact it is not possible to build BibleCS with BCB6 at the moment.

I had forgotten that separate BCB6 projects for icu-sword were added to
CVS, so I didn't update those.  If someone would like to update them to
conform to the BCB5 projects and commit the changes, that would be great.
I don't have BCB6 installed here (and won't have access to it for a few
weeks), so I can't do it myself.

I think the update is just a matter of loading the BCB5 projects in BCB6,
changing the output filenames to match those in the BCB6 projects, saving
over the BCB6 project files, and test compiling.