[sword-devel] Other religions?

Mete Kural sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:25:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

It seems like there is some delay in the mailing list
server so just in case some of you didn't receive my
email, I am re-posting here:

Hello Lee and All,

I like Lee's suggestion. I think it would be great if
SWORD was capable of multi-faith scripture study. I
know of a regular multi-faith study group in Tucson,
AZ where a Jewish group, a Christian group and a
Muslim group gathers and the Jewish group leads the
Torah study, the Christian group leads the New
Testament study and the Muslim group leads the Quran
study. I heard that it was pretty beneficial for all
such that it has been going on for years without
interruption.

God willing I am willing to spend the effort to enable
SWORD to be able to read the Quran. Please, those who
are responsible of the administration of the SWORD
project, let me know if you would like to pursue this
project. I am willing to contribute as much as I can.

God bless,
Mete