[sword-devel] BCB6 build???

YAB sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:52:38 +0200

sorry for bothering you (I am not very familiar with programming) but is it
really possible to build biblecs with BCB6?

I've been trying some days using biblecs, icu-sword and sword files
(downloaded with cvs). I use BCB6 Personal version under win98.
icuinbcb6.lib is OK
with icuucbcb6.lib problems occur: after several warnings there are numerous
errors (first is "unable to open input digitlst.cpp" which is located not
where the program looks for it).

Should I go on trying to change paths and directories?
Following exactly advices concerning this item which were put on your
devel-list for one year, I only finished with over 250 compiler warnings,
and 50 linker errors. By now, I really appreciate the work of those who
succeded with build - and I appreciate the level of technical skills
necessary to deal with such a sophisticated project...

Could you give me a piece of advice how to go on?