[sword-devel] BCPP 6.0 - unresolved linking

Jonathan Mickelson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 19:28:24 -0400

Troy,

I have a working build of BibleCS using BCB6.  Thank you for your help.
I now understand enough of the build and implementation process to
assist others who wish to do the same.

I'll begin working on the simple BCB6 interface to serve as a starting
point for others.  Thanks for all your help.

- Jonathan