[sword-devel] BCPP 6.0 - unresolved linking

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:22:09 -0700

Jonathan,
	I think this is probably a legitimate current bug.  Here is my
suspicion...  We've recently modified the engine to use statics to
destroy a few system objects: FileMgr::systemFileMgr,
LocaleMgr::systemLocaleMgr, SWLog::systemLog

I think the order of destruction might be off.  It seems one of these
objects gets destroyed before bookmarks get saved on close of the
application.

If you'd like to hunt this down, I would suggest placing breakpoints in
each of the static destroyer objects, and also in the save bookmark
method, and see which gets called first.

	Hope this helps and might be a good place for you to jump in,
		-Troy.