[sword-devel] CVS Tree lost icu-sword branches

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 18:32:36 -0700

Jonathan,

	Thank you for your persistence.

	I'm a little confused...

	I thought, from your last message, that you had BibleCS built, and ran
into a current bug.  If you don't want to track down the destructor bug
that I mentioned, I can try to fix it for you.  I think it should simply
involve moving the save functionality from the d-tor of the bookmark
form to a method that we call from the closewindow event of the main
form.  This should assure that the library has not started destruction yet.

	Though, I would always promote switching over to linux development. :)

	Please let us know specifically where you are having problems and how
we might be able to help.

	-Troy.