[sword-devel] OSIS Web Tool - Clean Markup

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:26:30 +0200

Don,

I'm sorry I messed up your work. I added the IMG tags but did not remov any of
your stuff (at least I think so).

I'll be more careful concerning your work and seperation of content and
markup.
I added a explicit width= attribute to the paralel view to make sure the
columns are of the same width. I think that's not a really good solution. It
is possible to make all columns the same width using CSS?
I do not know CSS as you do, I didn't even knew I can insert an image with
CSS.

Thanks you for your fixes,
Joachim