[sword-devel] Re: Greeting from WBS

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:57:50 -0700

Kenneth,
	We'll look at the CUV Bible's.  I'll send your note of encouragment and
bug report on to our developer list.  Have you seen our OSIS Web tool
that works now with your NCV?  Here's a direct link to a parallel view,
but there are many other study features in there, including searching.
It's not public yet, and still under development, but works pretty good
so far:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/biblenew/parallelstudy.jsp?add=ChiNCVs&add=WEB

	I Praise God for all the great work your organization has done!
		In Him,
			-Troy.