[sword-devel] mod2osis usage

Gerhard van Niekerk sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:25:28 +0200

I created a sword module and want to export it to OSIS format. I can
export it to thml with diaspora but mod2osis and mod2imp always give the
same error message no matter what modules I try to export. What am i
doing wrong?

[c:\program files\crosswire\the sword project]mod2osis dtn
error: C:\Program Files\CrossWire\The SWORD Project\mod2osis.exe:
couldn't find
module: dtn

[c:\program files\crosswire\the sword project]mod2imp.exe dtn
error: C:\Program Files\CrossWire\The SWORD Project\mod2imp.exe:
couldn't find m
odule: dtn
it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this
message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.