[sword-devel] Re: OSIS Web tool

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:18:31 -0700

Andrew,
	Both (pretty, and expressions of what confused you) are very valuable.
  I've demo'd it to a number of people and watched as they pondered what
to do.  It makes you want to yell, "Just click on....!!!".  But I don't
know how to visually lead them to the controls pertinent for each
screen.  We've had suggestions, for example, on the passage study page,
to surround: "Passage Study", the current Bible and where to change it,
current verse and verse navigation, with some kind of swoosh graphic--
kindof saying, "On this screen, these are the important pieces of
navigation"

But I don't know.  I don't think anyone would say that I'm a very good
UI designer.

So, please suggest!  And any contributions would be greatly appreciated.
  There are a number of us with 'sandboxes' set up so we can play with
the pages and show our ideas.  Let me know if you're volunteering to
have a go at some stuff.

	-Troy.