[sword-devel] Re: OSIS Web tool

Andrew Vardeman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:21:25 -0500

I think it looks decent (nice and clean, maybe not flashy but certainly not ugly).  I agree it can be a bit confusing on first use.  Which was their priority--colors and graphics or functional UI improvements?

I can do pretty, but slower than any "real" designer.  If they're thinking more functionally, I could at least express what confused me and offer suggestions for improvement.

Andrew