[sword-devel] 2BabDict parse error

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 14:30:41 +0100

Hi,

I'm coding away on JSword and discovered, what I think is a bugette in
2BabDict:Flowers. The THML for the Flowers entry looks like this:
of Images</term></i>

And my XML parser (correctly, I think) complains:
  The reference to entity "amp" must end with the ';' delimiter.

I assume that the Sword THML parser isn't strict on the XML it works
with, because it just displays:
  "See: The Two Babylons / Clothing ; Crowning of Images"

I would guess that correctly it should be:
  "See: The Two Babylons / Clothing & Crowning of Images"

The question is; What is the correct response to this? Do we fix the
module (assuming my analysis is correct), or do I write a fuzzy XML
parser, or both?
Thanks,

Joe.