[sword-devel] MacSword 0.3 beta - almost there

Will Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:04:02 +0100

--Apple-Mail-6-729579918

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know, I'm almost done with the new MacSword release
v0.3. I've posted a new beta at
http://www.heathmoor.plus.com/downloads/MacSword0.3.0b6.sit . I'd
really appreciate any beta testing and help making this release as good
as possible.

Briefly the improvements are:
Many bug fixes
User interface refinements
Book pull down menu works for whole references (eg. "2tim3:16")
Bookmarks and drag and drop support
Words of Christ in red option toggle
Uses 1.5.6 so it now works with OSIS modules

Cheers -Will
--Apple-Mail-6-729579918

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know, I'm almost done with the new MacSword
release v0.3. I've posted a new beta at
http://www.heathmoor.plus.com/downloads/MacSword0.3.0b6.sit . I'd
really appreciate any beta testing and help making this release as
good as possible.

Briefly the improvements are:

<flushboth>Many bug fixes

User interface refinements

Book pull down menu works for whole references (eg. "2tim3:16")

Bookmarks and drag and drop support

</flushboth>Words of Christ in red option toggle