[sword-devel] curiosity

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 18:18:33 -0700

Andrew,
	Hope you get more responses, but quickly, ABS has asked us if anyone
would be interested in writing XSL/XSL:FO transformations for OSIS.
Here's a quick todo list from them:

http://www.crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/twiki/view/Swordapi/OsisRequests

Yes, you can ask the engine for OSIS (XML) output.

OSIS docs imported into the engine should be outputted as such from the
engine without losing any markup.  I'm sure this isn't the case yet, as
our OSIS importers are still at a first cut.

Thanks for your interested!  Looking forward to serving our Lord
together with you,
		-Troy.