[sword-devel] Does internationalization work on windoze?

Simon sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:27:47 +0200

 > They may be flawed to Borland C++ Builder 6.0.  We haven't yet
switched over to 6.0 as our development platform.
 >  (If I had to predict, I would say we >probably never will, since
BuilderX is on its way.)

C++ BuilderX Personal can be downloaded from the Borland Website, but I
don't know if it is really free to use (the description states:
'C++BuilderX contains a commercial license for personal use.', but it's
free to download, and the CD costs just $10.00, and nowhere on the
website is info about the price of a Personal Licence for C++ BuilderX,
so I guess it IS free for personal use.

In Christ,

Simon