[sword-devel] RSV Module Error, and module making

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:07:20 -0700 (MST)

I have had the RSV converted to OSIS format for about a year now, but
haven't had a usable importer to run on it.  Troy thinks he got his
importer working last week.  Unfortunately, OSIS has changed a lot in
the last year, so I'll have to update the text (and then work thorugh
any ideosyncracies that it raises).

--Chris