[sword-devel] Myanmar Bible Translation

Frank Yung-Fong Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:07:50 -0800

sorry to be silent on the sword mailing list for a while. too busy to
read all the posting.

Levi:
You are welcome to contact me if you have any question about project
SILA. I can also forward your question to the one who working on the
Myanmar fonts. I am the solo developer on project SILA. I personally
don't produce the font or the low level rendering technology. I just
intergrate that into the mozilla internet browser (and email, etc).
Hopefully more Bible software is going to use Gecko engine in the future.

Levi Lim wrote:

 > Dear Troy,
 >
 > I am so grateful to the LORD for encourage and guidance and also for the
 > Myanmar(Burmese) font. I have already downloaded what you have sent me. I
 > have been until this moment using the standard font used by Myanmar
 > government. Please advice me on whether what you sent has any unique
 > feature
 > that would help in the development of this project instead the standard
 > Myanmar(Burmese) font.
 >
 > Thanks.
 > Levi

Frank Yung-Fong Tang
Šýštém Årçhîtéçt, Iñtërnâtiônàl Dèvélôpmeñt, AOL Intèrâçtívë Sërviçes
AIM:yungfongta   mailto:ytang0648@aol.com Tel:650-937-2913
Yahoo! Msg: frankyungfongtan

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Does your software display Thai language text correctly for Thailand users?
-> Basic Conceptof Thai Language linked from Frank Tang's
Iñtërnâtiônàlizætiøn Secrets
Want to translate your English text to something Thailand users can
understand ?
-> Try English-to-Thai machine translation at
http://c3po.links.nectec.or.th/parsit/