[sword-devel] Problem in v1.5.6pre

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 09 May 2003 10:13:07 +0100

Hi there .....

I think I have a reproducible problem in the latest Windows binary (running
under Win 98).  If you have access to the (locked) Net bible, turning
footnotes on shows raw GBF (I think) tags in the bible window.  This seems
to take place for all of the bible.  Try ii Cor - that certainly shows the
problem on my setup.  It may be important to track this one down as it is
the same effect that has appeared in certain chapters at odd times in odd
modules.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed
church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church
homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com