[sword-devel] Re: SWORD Project with WBS

Thu, 08 May 2003 18:30:00 -0700

kkjung@wwbibleusa.org wrote:
> Hi Troy,
>
> Thank you very much for the upgrade. I don't not encounter any technical
> problem on the GB text. Wonderful job!

Great news!

> Wish List: Is click the scroll button the only way to select the chapter
> number and verse number? Can we enter the number by typing?

Yes, you can type the number in, you then have to hit the Red CheckBox
after the verse number.  You can also enter verse refs freehand in the
box below the book dropdown.  It's pretty good about figuring out most
intelligent abbreviations.

> Any idea on the time frame of the Parallel Display?

We have another developer working on a detailed implementation of this,
but we might be able to work on a more simple implementation to get
something done for you quicker.  I'll see if he has time to comment on this.

> Praise the Lord for the wonderful work by your team....

Thank you for the appreciate.  Your testing is also very valuable, and
your Text is a generous blessing!

	-Troy.