[sword-devel] Font problem NA27

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:08:28 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Dave Hall wrote:

> You're good at this - toss it right back to me.  :)
>
> I did not mean to imply you should create a new module. I was wondering if
> Sword could display it properly (given the right font) since there is
> over-striking of super-scripted and sub-scripted accents/marks?
>
> How would a plain text "imp" file contain this type of data?
>
> Isn't there already a marked up text we could use? Anyone know of one?

As Matthew said, we just need to use Unicode, and it all works fine.

The only Greek text aside from the NA27 (which is hindered by copyrights)
that I have seen online with diacritics is a text of the LXX because I
haven't yet figured out how to integrate it with our current LXX (which
has morphology).

--Chris