[sword-devel] UI for Windows Question...

Costas I. Stergiou sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:26:03 +0200 (EET)

Hi Simon,
there is no special file format being used, just verse per line files
 and custom index files created on the fly upon
startup. Actually, the bible texts are taken from Sword so it is possible
to add any Bible text just by copying it to the app folder.
I would like to integrate with sword though but i had no luck to compile
yet the lib for delphi.
I also thought of diatheke, but i am not sure this is the best approach.
I still need more investigation on some details.
Costas