[sword-devel] CLX controls for SWORD (was: UI for Windows Question...)

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:44:14 -0700

Costas,
	My apologies for not responding sooner.  We have CLX components for
Kylix created as a binding to the sword api.  There is actually a fairly
extensive demo using these components to produce a usable study tool
(create by Terry Biggs).  We also had someone successfully compile and
use these components on windows.  He had some trouble at first declaring
the external dll and such, but I can hunt down his email and get that to
you if you decide to try these and have problems, yourself.

See: sword/binding/clx

	-Troy.