[sword-devel] Calvin's Institutes Problems

Jason and Larua Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:20:14 -0600

Greetings,
	I created the Calvin's Institutes modules that are now on the site for a download.  I recently tried searching for Genesis in the Institues as a test.  It retures 4 results, and then starts some very odd display habits.  It will regen a couple of times before either ceasing to respond or generating Access Violations in sword.exe and riched*.dll.  I have confirmed this on Windows XP Pro and Home.  Any suggestions for a fix or can anyone else verify the problem?

Thanks,
Jason Brooks

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup