[sword-devel] Several-verses Bible comments

Simon sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:26:54 +0200

Why not dynamically 'create' the available tabs each time the current
bibletext is changed, so, if for the current bibletext no commentary is
available, no tab is shown for that commentary?

Simon