[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.6pre1

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:14:37 +0200

--Boundary-02=_d018+x6yvNb+5HX

Troy,

thanks for the update! I tested in on Win98 and have only one thing I notic=
ed:

The handling of ThML scripRefs should take care of the version=3D and passa=
ge=3D=20
attributes of a scripRef. Othwise BibleCS gets confused by stuff like=20
<scripRef passage=3D"Matthew 2:1">Matth=E4us 2,1</scripRef>. The GerElb1871=
=20
module contains such markup. Would be cool and helpful if this could be=20
fixed. I'm sorry I have no Borland C++ Builder to help out on this.

The new beta looks good! Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks,
Joachim=20

> A new release of BibleCS is available and contains all of the tentative
> new functionality for version 1.5.6.  Please test and get your feedback
> in as soon as possible.  Any locales that need updating, please also get
> those in, and if, by my neglect, you did send one in that wasn't added.
>   Please resend and I will get it in for the final release very soon,
> Lord willing.

Joachim
=2D-=20
<>< Re: deemed!