[sword-devel] crash using thml modules with strongs numbers

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:26:56 +0200

Terry,
thank you for the detailt.

> BibleTime will display both but crashes if I turn strongs numbers on.
> Just updated Bibletime about an hour ago.

Thanks for the bug report. I wasn't aware of this bug!

I thin kit's fixed now. In the ThMLMorph filter I wrote "token += token"
instead of "text += token" in the part passing though unknown tokens. So this
removed all content of unknown tokens. And empty tokens confused ThMLStrongs
where I forgot to check if tag.getName() is valid.
Both things are fixed. now. Let me know if it works now.

Thanks again!
Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed!