[sword-devel] crash using thml modules with strongs numbers

Terry Biggs sword-devel@crosswire.org
19 Jun 2003 18:27:57 -0400

Joachim,

the tr and the whnu are the modules. gnomesword will crash if I try to
display either module.

BibleTime will display both but crashes if I turn strongs numbers on.
Just updated Bibletime about an hour ago.

hope this helps

--
Terry <tbiggs@users.sf.net>
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood

http://gnomesword.sf.net