[sword-devel] KJV Footnotes

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 12:12:36 -0700

I'm working on tools to automate generating a new KJV module from the
KJV2003 project.  For those of you with crosswire access, the work in
progress is at: /home/sword/html/kjv2003/mkmod.cpp

My question is:  Do we have (confirmed) the 1769 footnotes for the KJV
anywhere that I can merge in to the final module?

My plan is to use the OSIS KJV OT that we made for ABS (for the Old
Testament), which I think might include the footnotes, but I would
appreciate confirmation about their authenticity and insights as to
where I might find the NT footnotes, as well.

	Thanks!
		-Troy.