[sword-devel] small but critical bug in cvs

Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:14:02 -0400

On Sunday 01 June 2003 03:02 pm, Martin Gruner wrote:
> If anybody's gonna update the logic now, it would be awesome if you could
> also make booknames like "Ad Corinthios II" work (required for the latin
> locale that I'm trying to set up). The "II" is currently interpreted as
> chapter designation, which makes the book unusable. The logic could check
> for a following space character and a following number (chapter) in this
> case to make sure the "II" is not a roman numeral for the chapter, but
> instead belongs to the bookname. Does that make sense?

While we're updating the logic for the book names, I've got a print Jewish New
Testament (rather copyrighted so I won't make a module out of it ATM) that
has Hebrewish names for the books of the New Testament, most of which could
probably be dealt with via locales, but there are two notable exceptions.
Hebrews, which is called Messianic Jews, and James, which becomes Ya'akov
(Jacob). I can provide the rationale for those names if so needed.